Enquiries about cheques and cheque clearing
We are happy to answer your queries on how cheques and cheque clearing works but we generally are unable to resolve individual customer complaints. Please contact your bank in this instance.
Our helpdesk can be contacted by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Telephone: 020 3217 8381
Enquiries about participating in the Cheque and Credit Clearing System
If you would like to find out more about the criteria for participating in the Cheque and Credit Clearing System please visit Participate in the System
Enquiries about the printing of Cheques and Bank Giro Credits
If you would like to find out more about the printing of cheques and bank giro credits or if you would like further information for joining the Cheque Printer Accreditation Scheme please:
- Telephone: 020 3217 8279 or
- Email: email@example.com or
- Write: Cheque and Credit Clearing Company, 2 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN
Settlement Finality Regulation 22 requires a court making an adminstration order or a winding-up order in respect of a participant in a system to notify both the sytem and Designating Authority forthwith.
To comply with the Regulation, insolvency notifications should be emailed to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to: The Company Secretary, Cheque and Credit Clearing Company Ltd, 2 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN
We are located at 2 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YN. If arriving by train or tube (Fenchurch Street, Tower Hill or Tower Gateway DLR), the most convenient way to reach us is via East Smithfield Road.